You would like to participate in one of the Gaspesia Ultra Trail 2019 races but you don’t like the idea of making the whole drive to Percé yourself? No problem! Climb aboard Gringo’s Running Club’s bus with runners just as passionate as yourself and get whisked away to Gaspésie! While you’re there, seize the opportunity to chat with our spokeswoman, athlete Hélène Dumais, who will be joining us for the trip.
Your trip includes:
- A charter bus boarding on Thursday, June 13 in Longueuil and stopping in Saint-Hyacinthe, Drummondville, Lévis, Rivière-du-Loup and Rimouski.
- We expect to return by the evening of Sunday, June 16.
- Accommodation available on site (optional, details to follow).
- An exclusive and unrivalled discount on your inscription to the UTG100 races!
Gaspesia 100 – June 14 to 16, 2019
- The Gaspesia Ultra Trail 100 is a partially autonomous 100-mile endurance race.
- Other running courses also available: 106 km, 53 km, 35 km, 25 km and 12 km to allow all runners to experience the unique athletic adventure in an exceptional mountainous region of Percé.
- Additionally, two unique island races will take place on Bonaventure Island!
- The Trans-Percé, two 3 days stage races of, respectively 100 km and 50 km, are also on the event’s program!
The bus will take the same route backwards on Sunday. It will leave from Percé after the post-race festivities, at 2 PM
*Schedule may change You will receive an email with exact departure hours and any needed precision in the weeks preceding the race. Please limit your luggage’s weight when possible. 😉
Every bus passenger will be graciously provided a meal for each journey thanks to the Normandin Restaurants. Furthermore, Normandin provides free parking during the event at any of their restaurant where the bus will stop: Saint-Hyacinthe, Drummondville, Lévis, Rivière-du-Loup and Rimouski.
Reserve your spot now!
For XXX$ you get there and back in a charter bus and a meal for each journey served on the bus. Same price wherever your board. Companions also welcome!
Hurry! Places are limited.
Ride with our spokesperson!
Je suis fière d’être la porte-parole pour cette aventure du Gringo’s Running Club! J’ai bien hâte de vous accueillir à bord du bus et partager les trails avec vous sur le Gaspesia 100! Préparez-vous pour l’inoubliable!